Account regulations for www.Cobi.eu
§ 1 Defenitions
§ 2 Contact with the Seller
§ 3 Technical Requirements
§ 4 Account
§ 5 Complaints
§ 6 Personal Data
§ 7 Reservations
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Account – an individual persons account that has been set up for them to purchase items from this website.
Buyer – the individual person purchasing from this website.
Store – refered to as https://cobi.eu
Seller - COBI SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA with its registered office at ul. Jaskrow 11, 04-709 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register - Register of Entrepreneurs by the DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CITY OF WARSAW IN WARSAW, 14th COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under KRS number 0000025310, NIP number 9521783570, REGON number 013276278000, share capital PLN 8,250,000.00.
§ 2 CONTACT WITH SELLER
1. Postal Address: ul. Jaskrów 11, 04-709 Warszawa
2. e-mail: email@example.com
3. Telephone: 226127786
§ 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. For the proper functioning and creation of an Account, you need:
- An active email account;
- A device with Internet access;
2. However, to place an order online, in addition to the requirements set out in paragraph 1, an active e-mail account is not necessary.
§ 4 ACCOUNT
1. Creating an Account is completely voluntary and depends
2. The account gives the Buyer additional functions, such as: viewing the history of orders placed by the Buyer online, checking the status of the order or editing the Buyer's data
3. In order to set up an Account, you must complete the appropriate form online.
4. At the time of setting up the Account, an agreement is entered in between the Buyer and the Seller for an indefinite period of time, relating to the maintenance of the Account on the terms set out in the Regulations.
5. The Buyer may cancel their Account at any time without incurring any costs.
6. In order to delete your Account, you should send your request to the Seller at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, which will result in the immediate deletion of the Account and termination of the Account maintenance agreement.
§ 5 COMPLAINTS
1. Complaints regarding the functioning of the Account should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
2. The complaint will be considered by the Seller within 14 days.
EXTRA-JUDICIAL METHODS OF HANDLING COMPLAINTS AND MAKING CLAIMS
3. In the event that the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use:
a. Mediation conducted by the competent Voivodship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which you should apply for mediation. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of Inspectorates can be found here: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595.
b. Assistance of the locally competent permanent consumer arbitration court operating at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which the application for consideration of the case before the arbitration court should be submitted. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge.
The list of courts are available at:
c. The online ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 6 PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Store is the Seller.
2. Providing personal data by the Buyer when setting up an Account in the Store is completely voluntary, but at the same time necessary to set up and maintain an Account.
3. The buyer has the right to inspect their personal data, as well as to request their correction.
4. The personal data provided by the Buyer in connection with the Account will be processed by the Seller only for the purposes referred to in this paragraph and for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed through the Store.
§ 7 RESERVATIONS
1. It is forbidden for the Buyer to provide illegal content
2. The agreement regarding the maintenance of the Account is held in Polish.
3. In the event of important reasons referred to in par. 4, the Seller has the right to change these Account Regulations.
4. Important reasons referred to in sec. 3 are:
a. the need to adapt the Store to the provisions of law applicable to the operation of the Store
b. improving the security of the service provided
c. changing the functionality of the Account requiring modification of the Account regulations.
5. The Buyer will be informed about the planned change of the Account regulations at least
seven (7) days before the change comes into force via an e-mail sent to the address assigned to the Account.
6. If the Buyer does not accept the planned change, they should inform the Seller about it by sending an appropriate message to the Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, which will result in termination of the Account maintenance agreement upon the entry into force of the planned change or earlier if the Buyer submits such a request.
7. If the Buyer does not object to the planned change until its entry into force, it is assumed that they accept it, which does not constitute any obstacle to the termination of the contract in the future.
8. In the event of a possible dispute with the Buyer who is not a Consumer, the competent court will be the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
9. None of the provisions of these regulations exclude or limit in any way the rights of the Consumer under the law.