Focke-Wulf Fw190 A-8Go to shop
The Focke Wulf 190 A-8 was a one-seated single-engine German fighter plane widely used during World War II. The production on the A-8 version was numerous and began in February 1944. The fighter was powered by a BMW 801 D-2 or 801Q engine. Different versions of Fw-109A-8 served also as experimental planes, i.e., to test tanks located on the top of the wings.
This new construction block set by COBI has easy-to-open pilot’s cockpit, retractable landing gear and rotating flaps.
• 285 blocks
• 1 figure – German Luftwaffe pilot
• Block stand with printed name of the plane
• Bodywork with pad printing
• A sheet of stickers
• Easy-to-follow instruction manual
• Compatible with other brands of construction blocks
• Model dimensions (length x width x height): 260mm x 335mm x 120mm
- Catalog no: COBI-5535
- Pieces: 285
- Figures: 1
- Age: 7+